Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge 107--Calling All Critters



Hi Friends

It's time for a new Lawnscaping Challenge to start. This one is sure to inspire you and is perfect for Lawn Fawn.  The theme this challenge is to use Critters on your project (of course, you are not obligated to use Lawn Fawn, but since Lawn Fawn has so many cute critters, there are loads of options!)

The Awesome online store, Ellen Hutson, is sponsoring this challenge.
Since there's a new release of goodies from Lawn Fawn, I decided to use them on this project.  I have a dear friend with a birthday, so I made a birthday card.  Here's my project:

I used the images from Party Animal and the new Puffy Clouds border.  I also used the Lawn Fawn Grassy Cuts border. I hope you like.

If you've not done so already, be sure to head to the Lawnscaping blog to see the design team projects and get all the details for the challenge. We sure hope you play along with us!

Hugs and Blessings
Nette


4 comments:

Elise C. said...

This card is so cute, Lynnette!! Your coloring is amazing!! :)

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

The white gel adds great details to your critters! Thanks for the awesome inspiration! :)

Teresa Doyle said...

Love these critters, your card is adorable!

francesca said...

oh this is beautiful!! those critters are tooooo cute!