Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week-Ready, Set, Snow

Hi Friends

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues.  Today's feature is called "Ready, Set, Snow," and it has coordinating dies to go with the stamp set. AND, not only does it have coordinating dies, but it has a shaker add-on.

Now, my project today doesn't feature the snow globe or the shaker add on. I wanted to show that the images work well on their own without using he snow globe or a shaker.

Here's what I created:
While I didn't use the shaker add on, I did use the scalloped rectangle die, and the Snowy Backdrop die.

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and blessings
Nette

3 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

What an adorable scene you've created! TFS!

Peanut said...

A whole lotta cuteness in action, LOVE it!
x Asha

Avery Murphy said...

I love seeing a product used for something other than it was intended for. The scene you created with the stamps and your sentiment looks great! I love all the stitching you added to your card! Thank you for the inspiration!