Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week---Flower Power


Hi Friends

I hope you are enjoying Lawn Fawn inspiration week.  Today, we are featuring a new stand alone die set that is right up my alley.  It's called "Flower Power," and it's so adorable. 


Here's what I created:


I decided to use it with the new Smile Lawn Cut.  and some of the perfectly plaid and polka dot paper.  I just love these flowers and foresee using them a lot in future projects.

Thanks for stopping by! Hugs and blessings
Nette

5 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness, another 'no stamp' card! I love it! I definitely need some stand alone dies!

Bunny Dobbie said...

Oh how cheerful! I love that you used some assorted patterned papers for the blooms. Very perky!

Nicole Douthit said...

Such a FUN card! Love the orange :)

LaChelle Unger said...

Nette the word "smile" was definitely perfect for this delightful card!

LaChelle Unger said...

Nette the word "smile" was definitely perfect for this delightful card!